Today I wanted to share my night time skin care routine, and how I’ve been whitening my teeth. I did post what skincare products I used back in February, but since then I’ve introduced some new items. As I just mentioned I have also been whitening my teeth using Avistar charcoal powder which the company sent to me (#sponsored). I will go in order of products used. I’m not gonna go into full detail of all products since I’ve talked about some before in past post.
I can’t tell you how many times I relate to this photo, but I am aware of how important it is to remove your makeup.
– Garnier Micellar Water: I use this to remove my eye makeup. This stuff gets even the most stubborn waterproof mascara off.
– Garnier SkinActive Sulfate Free Cleanser: This does such a good job at taken off makeup even full coverage foundation.
– Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes: I use these on days I wear minimal makeup (concealer, bronzer, and powder) I also use it some nights to be sure I have gotten all my makeup off especially when I go “all out”
– Shiseido Facial Cotton: I never thought cotton pads would be a game changer to my skin care routine but I do now. I can now see a major difference between the cotton pads I used to get at Walmart, and these ones. These are a lot softer but also more sturdy if that makes sense. I have already gone through two packages, and will continue to repurchase.
Everyday Skincare Products
These are the skincare products I use every night. I use the makeup removing products 3-4 times a week since I do not wear makeup everyday. It’s way to hot in Oklahoma to wear makeup everyday!
– Arcona Clarifying Bar Refill: I was looking for a new facial wash and decided to go with this one after reading so many positive reviews. This is supposed to help clear stubborn breakouts which I do agree that it has. I personally am not a fan of the scent, but I can look past that since this does a good job at keeping my skin clean which is what I was hoping for.
– Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion: I have used this for about a year now and love how fresh feeling it leaves my skin.
– Paula’s Choice Redness Relief Moisturizer: I have really bad redness and texture on my cheeks, so I wanted to find a product that would help calm down the redness, so I decided to try this one after reading a bunch of good reviews. Unfortunately I have not seen the results that others talked about seeing with this moisturizer.I think I my redness is something a dermatologist will need to help me with.
– Tony Moly Sebum Control Cream: I use this around my t-zone to control my oily skin.
Mask, Scrubs, Extra Face Wash
– Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mask: I have so many mask in my bathroom, and this is hands down my favorite and the one I find helps my skin the best. I use it 2-3 times a week.
– Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser: The purpose of this is to remove dead skin cells, retexturize uneven skin, and refine pores. I also use this 2-3 times per week.
– St. Ives Blemish Control Face Scrub: This is a great exfoliating scrub to use a few times a week. It’s gentle on skin and leaves it feeling fresh and clean, but at the same time it works hard at preventing future breakouts as well as calming current ones.
– Avistar Whitner and Detoxifer Charcoal Powder: I received this from the Avistar company to try out and share my review on. Of course when you first see a jar of black powder it can quite intimidating what if explodes and gets everywhere?! luckily it didn’t do that. Another “worry” I had was tell what if it taste gross? If it has a bad flavor I know that I am not going to use it. Thankfully this stuff doesn’t have a bad flavor either. I have used this product a few times since receiving it and I have already noticed a difference. My enamel has become stronger, my teeth are not as sensitive and they have become whiter. I love that this powder does not stain my teeth although I look insane when using it lol. I am very happy with the results of this whitener. I can’t wait to see how it continues to help my teeth.