Today I wanted to share my 10 minute sometimes less makeup routine. Don’t get me wrong I love makeup and I love wearing makeup, but most days I don’t want to be spending 45+ minutes getting ready for the day. I’d much rather go for a simple, not very time consuming look.
Are you a full glam all the time kind of person or do you usually go for a more simple look? Let me know!
Here are all the products I use for my 10 minute makeup routine
- NYX Shine Killer Primer: My go-to primer at the moment. I love how it feels on my skin.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Makeup: My favorite foundation at the moment. The coverage is great, it applies well onto my skin and it lasts all day.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer: I think this is my most repurchased concealer ever. It is such a great concealer and a must have product in my opinion. Just like the foundation the coverage of this is great and it has pretty impressive lasting abilites
- ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer: I mainly use this just for the bronzer, but some days I do use the blush. I am not looking for an intense bronzer look just to look a bit more sun kissed.
- IBY Beauty Dessert Vibes Palette: I know this this is probably a palette more gear towards fall/winter looks since it is mainly warm toned, but I don’t base palettes I use off of seasons but more off of what I am liking at the moment. For an everyday look I typically will just use the shades Low Key and Cali Sun and blend them all over my eyelid and some days I will add the shade Insta Story over top.
- Tarte Maneater Mascara: Mascara is probably the product I rotate through the most. I will usually have 3-4 mascaras I am using at a time where as I will use the same foundation, concealer, finishing powder etc everyday for a while.
- Maybelline Setting and Perfecting Loose Powder: I love how soft this feels on my face. I don’t know if that is the right word, but hopefully it makes sense… Anyways aside from feeling lovely on my skin this does a great job at setting my makeup.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade 10: I usually do not to a red lip, actually I pretty much never do a red lip as I am somewhat intimidated by it, but on this day I decided to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try. Not sure if I will do it more regularly now, but I will say I did like it.
And those are the products I use for my easy 10 minute makeup look. Let me know what your typical makeup routine looks like!
Thanks for reading! xx