Yes. Once again I am doing another makeup clean out. I know I just did one of these last week and another one a while back, but I had so much expired makeup and I just kept finding more. This is most definitely my biggest clean out yet, and I have a feeling it’ll be a while until I have another one that is this large. All of the makeup I am getting rid of in this post was from my makeup organizer which is technically a jewelry holder, but I don’t wear jewelry. Anyways, all of the makeup in there was past expiration, so therefore another clear out. I figured I would share what I am getting rid of.
I’m not going to go in depth about the products and share my thoughts on them because there is a lot, so if you wanna know what I think of something and if I’d repurchase it recommend it just let me know!
P.S. I am messing with photo apps to figure out how I want my pictures to look, so that’s why some of them look different.
– Hard Candy Color Correcting Primer
– Hard Candy Intense Redness Color Correcting Primer
– Urban Decay Naked Palette
– Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
– Too Faced Peanut Butter Palette
– Too Faced Grande Hotel Cafe (Christmas 2016) trio palette
– Makeup Revolution (middle) Fortune Favors the Brave Palette
– Makeup Revolution Flawless Ultra 32 Palette
– IT Cosmetics CC+
– Physicians Formula Super BB
– L’Oreal True Match
– L’Oreal Infallible Total Coverage
– Maybelline Pure B.B.
– Rimmel BB Cream
– Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder
– Bare Minerals Blemish Remedy Loose Powder Foundation
– Urban Decay Naked Skin
– Ulta Full Coverage Liquid Concealer (next one is the same)
– Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
– Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin
– 2 Nyx Wonder Stick(s)
– Rimmel Super Curler
– Covergirl Plumpify (2)
– Covergirl So Lashy
– Maybelline Great Lash
– YSL Pur Rogue shade #19
ELF Moisturizing Lipstick in Bordeaux Beauty
And that is everything I am getting rid of. Do you throw your makeup away when it’s past it’s expiration date or do you not believe in that?
Thanks for reading!! Xx