Today I am sharing my must haves for the shower from shampoo to shaving cream. I’m also talking about what I use to moisturize after I’m out of the shower.
Let me know what your fave shower products are!
– TRESemmé Touchable Softness Shampoo and Conditioner: I have used TRESemmé for years not like a couple of years, but like since the beginning of High School which was 10 ish years ago. I love how soft it leaves my hair, it does a great job at getting out the tangles in my hair, and it leaves it looking so clean over all.
– EVA NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask: The smell alone is what sold me on this product. It smells so good. Obviously though I wanted the actual product to work well and thankfully it did. This is another great detangling product and it leaves my hair feeling so unbelievably soft like run your fingers all the way through your hair soft.
– Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash: I am a big fan of Dove. Aside from there body wash I also love their deodorant and bar soap. I like that their body washes smell great without being over powering. This body wash is so moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling so soft.
– Lush Whoosh Shower Jelly: I didn’t jump onto the Lush Band Wagon until earlier this year (yeah, I know.) Just like the Dove body wash this has such a great scent without being over powering. The smell of this wakes me up, so I enjoy using this when I take a shower in the morning. I just think the idea of a shower jelly is so fun! With this product a little bit goes a long way. I will use a quarter sized piece and it lathers up so much into my wash cloth.
– Shaving Razor: I don’t have a favorite razor. I do typically buy Venus, but I have bought Gillette before along with those cheap, could cut your whole leg open razors (thankfully they didn’t) what I am saying is I don’t have a brand or specific razor that is my tried and try and true, my most repurchased, must have razor. As long as it shaves my legs and doesn’t cut me I like it.
– Barbasol Soothing Aloe Shaving Cream: Years ago one of my friends told me that she used Barbasol to shave her legs and ever since that recommendation it’s what I have been using. Firstly this stuff is only a $1.49, but secondly I haven’t found another shaving cream that leaves my skin feeling as soft as this does.
– 4-in-1 Foot Paddle: I know this isn’t a shaving product, but I still wanted to include it because it’s a great product, and I do use it in the shower. I am one of those unlucky people that suffer from very dry (let me emphasize the word dry) feet. Especially on my heels (sorry if you dislike feet) Anyways, this product has been such a big help to getting my skin more soft plus it’s so easy to use being a 4-in-1 product.
– Neutrogena Body Oil: This is another item that I have used for years. This is so lightweight, absorbs quickly, and once again is a product that smells good without being over powering. I will note that the scent is not long lasting, but that isn’t something that is a con to me. I specifically use this on my legs typically after I shave. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and does a great job at locking in moisture.
– Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal: This is a thick lotion, so if you don’t like that you may not enjoy this lotion, but I prefer a thicker lotion especially for my legs. This is probably a lotion more gear towards the winter time, but I still enjoy using it during the summer time.
And that is everything that I consider essentials for in the shower. Let me know what your shower must haves are!
Thanks for reading! Xx