Happy Almost New Year, friends!
I hope you all had/are having a wonderful holiday season. How did you spend your time? Now matter how I hope it was enjoyable. The hubby and I have been in Michigan spending time with my side of the family which has been so nice since we only seen them 1-2 times a year with living out of state. I was telling my mom how I’m going to be in trouble when we get back on a work schedule in a few days because I’ve been sleeping in until 11:30 almost everyday on this trip. I have also been doing a lot of shopping since we need to travel quite far for any good shopping where we are located in Oklahoma. I haven’t gotten to many things since we are flying home, but I have picked up a few things like some makeup from Ulta which I wanted to share with you all! Let me know what your current favorite makeup items are at the moment!
– the first thing I’m going to talk about is the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foudation: Now I was like how some of you might be, and thought this foundation can’t be that good. I mean sure everyone and their dog seems to be talking about it, but is it really that good? And I can now say that (in my opinion) yes it is! I am so mad at myself for waiting so long to buy this product! The coverage is amazing and the product just applies so nicely to the skin.
– Target Shape Tape Concealer: I used to use this all the time when it first came out, but then I stopped for some reason. I had always like this concealer and am happy I decided to buy it again. I like how much coverage it gives without being to cakey!
– Makeup Revolution Banana Baking Powder: I had seen so many you tubers and insta-bloggers that I follow talking about this powder, so i decided to give it a try. This stuff does such a great job and setting under eyes and baking. My only complaint is that the lid is so small it’s hard to hold product, so I wise it was a bit wider.
– L’Oréal Infallible Pro Sweep & Lock Finishing Powder: I read that this was a great finishing powder for oily skin which is how my t-zone is, so I bought this. It has a bit of a weird scent to it which might turn some people off, but I’m not to bothered by it and I do find that it sets my makeup really well especially in my t-zone which is where my makeup kept appearing very patchy.
– L’Oréal Infallible Matte Lock Primer: This is another product that I read works well for oily skin. I find that this does a great job at locking in the oils and keeping my face looking matte all day.
– Morphe Lip Gloss in “Boho”: I picked this up when I was standing in line I always grab the most random things from this bins at the front of the store. Does anyone else? i have never tried Morphe Lip Gloss and funny enough I’m actually not a huge lip gloss person, but I ended up really liking this and use it daily. I love how hydrating it is and the color last for so long, and doesn’t transfer to badly.
And that is everything I got from my lastest trip to Ulta. Let me know if you buy any of these items and what you think of them!
Thanks for reading!