*photos are not mine. All credit to owners.
It’s getting to be most wonderful time of the year, Fall. I feel like fall is so many peoples favorite time, and it’s very easy to see why. I personally love the fashion, the decor and all around coziness of this time. I also feel like I become more motivated and productive during this time. Does anybody else feel that way? I have been spending lots of time browsing Pinterest for recipes and crafts, and I thought it be fun to share some things I want to try out. Let me know if you’d do any of these or projects you are wanting to try.
I am in no way super crafty, so these aren’t anything over the top. Just some fun DIY’S
- Turkey Tulle Wreath From Baby Rabies
- Halloween Mason Jar Luminaries From Princess Pinky Girl
- Fall Chalkboard Sign From I Heart Naptime
- Pumpkin Tower From Better Home and Garden
- Cranberry Sugar Scrub From Imperial Sugar
- Apple Cinnamon Sugar Scrub From Simply Shellie
- Pumpkin Spice Soap From Happiness is Homemade
I am a huge fan of using my slow cooker, and I know I am going to be using my a bunch as it starts to get colder. It is just so easy and convenient to throw stuff in and not have to worry about what you’re going to have to cook for dinner. Also, you can freeze stuff which is once again very convenient.
- Ten Fall Soup Recipes From Bargain Babe ( I couldn’t pick one or two soups becuase they all look so good)
- Easy Pot Roast From Coco and Ash
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Butternut Squash From The Magical Slow Cooker
- Crockpot Creamy Ranch Chicken From Life in The Loft House
- Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken and Sweet Potato Kabobs From Little Broken
- Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake From OMG Chocolate Desserts
- Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bars From Chelseas Messy Apron
- Autumn Oreo Brownies From Vegan in The FreezerVegan in The Freezer
There are so many other desserts I want to try, but I didn’t want to overshare because this post would become obnoxiously long.
I can’t wait to start trying out these recipes and projects. If you end up trying any of these I have shared let me know!
Thanks for reading!